It’s been 10 weeks of quarantine and your kids are getting bored at home. However, you are not quite ready to take them out in public yet! Here are some ideas to do with your children at home. While you are at it, take an extra step and consider turning it into a family photography session! After all, this is a unique time in history and you should have moments captured to remember it later in life.
Session ideas without leaving your property during Covid-19
- Water balloon or paint ball fight – Yup, you read it correctly! If there is one thing kids, even teenagers, would love the most throwing water/paint filled balloons at their parents. I suggest the paintball fight to add an assortment of colors to the photos. Don’t forget your goggles to protect your eyes!
- Porch picture project – The project already started in the early stages of Covid. However, each family only had 1 picture. This session would be a 30 minute session of various poses, family members and activities if you get creative.
- Picnic – Grab a blanket and have a tea party with tutus. Your little girl will never forget it!
- Balloon Wonderland – have you have wondered what it looks like as a kid to walk through a sea of floating balloons! The colors will fill their eyes and imagination with wonder. The balloons will create an opportunity for a gorgeous colorful background of family photos.
- Living room fort – Who doesn’t remember the living room forts we all made in our childhood house? take it a step further with your kids and actually get photos of it!
- Backyard camp out – Bring the outdoors to your backyard! Pop a tent, make some s’mores, and get in your matching PJs.
It is a short list but it is meant to inspire you to find what works for you! Message me if you need help coming up with something creative specific to your family. I would love to help.
Are you looking for a family photographer in Camden County, Georgia?
Hi! I’m Calli, a Georgia family photographer specializing in candid and authentic photos that capture the love, fun and true personalities of each person. I am happy to serve families along the coast line of Georgia, from Savannah Georgia to Jacksonville Florida. You ready to have an amazing time together for your family session? Message me today!